FBA & ePacket:
Less Than Container Load Door to Door from Yiwu To:
- Australia: 2,000 - 2,600RMB/CBM (SYDNEY/MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, FREMANTLE, ADELAIDE ).
- New Zealand: 2,800 - 3,200RMB(AUCKLAND, WELLINGTON).
- Canada: 2,400 - 2,600RMB(VANCOUVER, TORONTO/MONTREAL).
- Mongolia (Erlian/Erenhot ).
- Singapore: 530RMB/CBM.
- Malaysia: 530 - 590RMB/CBM.
- India (Mumbai, New Delhi).
- DUBAI: 400RMB/CBM.
- Indonesia(Manila): 800RMB/CBM.
- Lagos, Nigeria.
Full Container Load (FCL) from Yiwu to FOB Ningbo:
- 20" container: about 600USD.
- 40"/40"HQ container: about 900USD.
This charge is usually known as inland charge from Yiwu to Ningbo port.
Total cost can be different if products require CIQ certificate special declaration fee, or fumigation certificate. Use sourcing agent's forwarder or use customer's own forwarder can also effect the final charge.
Less Than Container Load (LCL) from Yiwu to FOB Ningbo:
Each shipment requires an operation charge for documents and customs declaration, plus inland transportation and consolidation fee by shipment size (how many cubic meter).
This way is not recommended because LCL shipments random inspection rate is very high when out of Ningbo customs. Once inspected, the chance of delay or paying a penalty is very high. As you may know, customs is a complicated place.
Door to Door from Yiwu to:
- Almost anywhere via couriers like DHL / UPS / FedEx / TNT / EMS / SF.
- Time from 3 days to 15 days.
- Rates need to be confirmed upon shipping. Usually we can offer pretty competitive rates. For US / EU, usually around 4.00-5.00USD/kg for 7-10 days, for 20+ kg/shipment.
This way is widely used for samples, small but high value products like jewelry, expensive jewelry parts and findings.
Fast and easy, no need to involve with any customs events. Products get delivered right at the place you want. Here are more details about how to send a parcel from Yiwu?
Air cargo to:
- Almost any airport worldwide.
- Time is usually from 5 days to 20 days total.
- Rate varies from case to case, need to confirmed upon shipping. This should be cheaper than air door to door because customers need to clear customs themselves, however, for many cases we handled, airport is more expensive than air door to door as we had a very good air door to door rate.
* This way is used when customers are familiar with customs clearance and local transport, and when they have a good rate. Ideally for bigger shipments of a few cubic meters.
Talk To Us:
+86 180 5896 2885 (Mob./WhatsApp/iMessage/WeChat)
China Time Now:
>> Back to homepage.