Which Airport to Fly?
- Yiwu Airport. Yiwu airport is having more and more flights, incl. from HK, Beijng , Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Shantou, and many more...
- Hangzhou Airport. Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport (HGH), is only 1.5 hrs away from Yiwu. Many buses(coaches) are going from Hangzhou airport to Yiwu daily. A private big car / taxi from Hangzhou airport to Yiwu costs about 400CNY(about 65USD). Here is more info about travel from Hangzhou airport to Yiwu.
- Shanghai Pudong airport (PVG) is 4 hrs from Yiwu. The fast train from Shanghai to Yiwu only takes 1.5 hrs. But total time still needs more than 4 hrs before you check in Yiwu hotel. A private big car / taxi from Pudong airport to Yiwu costs about 800CNY(about 130USD). Here is more info about travel from Shanghai to Yiwu.
- HK airport is another option. There are flights between Yiwu and HK on each TUE, THU, and SAT. Here are more details about travel from HK to Yiwu.
- Beijing airport . There are 2 flights from Beijing to Yiwu daily. One in the morning, and one in at night. Time: 2 hrs
Travel to Yiwu from other China Cities:
* Share a taxi with others is usual in Yiwu, but ONLY under passengers' permission. Passengers can refuse to pay if it's not under their permission.
* Always insist putting on meter and ask for receipt(发票), reads "Far, P-ee-or ") before paying fare.
>> Back to homepage.