Yiwu is becoming a unique place for buyer group tour for many purposes. More and more groups are coming. I share what can be helpful for tour organizers to have a productive group tour, based on our experience.
Create a questionnaire form to know your members visiting goals & interest.
You may need to consider include the following:
1) What products are you looking to buy? Are you ONLY intereted in these products? Or you will also see other products if time available.
2) Provide images/links
3) Any special docs are required to import these products?
4) What kind of packaging do you prefer?
5) Do you already currently sell this product?
6) Where did you buy these products?
7) How much do you pay? What price point are you looking for?
8) What is your expected volume/qty each month?
9) How will you sell these products?
10) When will you be able to place your first order? (immediate, 3 months, 6 months +)
11) Do you have a sample/prototype you can provide us? Please bring with you to China etc...
12) When can you visit China?
13) Goals for the trip - buy goods, do research, get a feeling for lay of the land
A good local agent is critical to the results of your tour. You may end up with less and less members if you hang up with a wrong local agent.
Basically you need to see if an agent is:
2) Experienced & Professional?
3) Have enough resources and facility?
More details are available on how to find a good yiwu agent (this link will open in a separate window)
You have to work out a perfect schedule, and prepare enough back up options.
You may end up with a productive or un-productive trip. Congratulations!
Have a questionnaire form and a few interviews to know how your members feel. Ears are more important than mouth.
Listen, then improve.
>> Back to homepage.
Jun.18. Duanwu holiday. Stores 30%+ closed/half closed. Visiting not suggested.