Tools and Hardware Market
Ok, friends. Today I'm going to show you around Yiwu Tools and Hardware Market. Ready? Here we go:
Tools and hardware is another big market in Yiwu. You just need to go to G2 and F2 section of Yiwu International Trade City to see about 3,000 shops there for tools and hardware, including around 400 shops of locks and lock accessories.
You can expect more than enough pliers, screw drivers, screw driver bits and screw driver handles… on this entire floor.
About 70% of them are factory direct sale offices, around 26% are general agents, and around 3.5% are exclusive distributors. Over 80% of them are from local cities like Yongkang, Yiwu, Wenzhou, Pujiang. The rest 20% are from Guangdong and Jiangsu province.
Buyers can get a cheaper price from here than even directly from factories!
Why? Because Yiwu market is just like a big crowd, each supplier wants their voice heard. So they compete.
Many local places, like Yongkang and Wenzhou, want to use Yiwu market as a window to show buyers that they always have better prices for the same products. So they keep quoting lower prices than suppliers from other regions to build a public image.
Yiwu tools and hardware market earned a name for cheap and crappy products in the past, but now things are changing a little bit.
Big brands like Korean 777 nail clippers, Bosch power tools all have their agents or exclusive distributers in Yiwu market. You can also find over half of China Top Brands here.
So it’s a kind of: Want brand items? Yiwu has plenty; Want crappy items? Yiwu has more! ;-)
Small mixed orders are very easy here. Variety and price attract flocks of buyers coming to this market for tools and hardware. Especially when this worldwide crisis is going on and on.
What's Hot in Tools and Hardware Market, Yiwu China?
Tool sets are always hot stuff here. Buyers are keeping looking for quality and price. This tool sets is recommended by my friend Mr. Tian. They shipped out 3,200 sets last week.
Suppliers in Tools and Hardware Market, Yiwu China
Don't be miss led by the old saying that Yiwu tools and hardware market is only for crappy tools. Here I would introduce you Sally and their tools, real quality ones.
Sally inside her booth
Sally is a brilliant sales manager of a big power tools producer. She is one of the few vendors I know inside Yiwu market has the right knowledge and skills.
Their company is located in Jinhua. They produce angel grinders, gardening tools, and many other power tools. The company is one of the top angel grinder producers in China.
All their products are for exporting. They obtained ISO9001 in 1997 and have GS、CE、EMC、UL and other major certificates. You can trust them on their quality.
She recommended us this angel grinder, their new star.
Below is one of their factories that can produce over $0.1 Billion USD power tools each year.
Sully with her new lock
Sully, a happy lady can always do things properly. I really like her professionalism in this field and her high efficiency. Of course, everyone would like her happy smiling face.
I like to go into her shop whenever I pass by, just for sharing her happiness sometimes.
They are the general agent and exclusive distributor for many types of locks. From Top 10 China brands to smaller local brands. You may find that she can help you with anything about locks, even lock accessories.
"You can always have a better price from us, than from the manufactures. We order from the factories almost each day, how many orders can you give them? It’s fair that we have a better price" She smiles.
I have to admit that agents are often stronger.
Below is a new model just came in from one of the Top 10 lock manufacturers in China.
24k gold plated interface, coppery tongues and knobs, with duo-teeth keys. See the picture below:
There are 0 chances to open this lock with another duplicated key, according to Sully.
Sourcing Dos and Don'ts in Tools and Hardware Market
This is another huge market inside a huge mall. 3,000 shops could easily make you feel dizzy. So arm yourself with the right equipments first.
★ See how our Yiwu agent service helps.
Important!*Click here to contact us if you have an important question, so we can reply you in time. Don't forget to comment below, so we know how we're doing :)
Yiwu Market News:
23 Sep. 2011:
20 Aug. 2011:
24 Apr. 2011:
23 Mar. 2011:
18 Feb. 2011:
01 Feb. 2011:
23 Sep. 2010:
08 Mar. 2010:
28 Feb. 2010:
Free shuttles go around Yiwu international trade city everyday.
8 Aug. 2009: